On Thursday Elizabeth's Gym had a fun night for the team and pre team levels. It was so much fun. I volunteered and Ella stayed at Reenies. The Gym had different events like face painting, funky hair, glamour/silly picture station, frame making, tye dying as well as a place to paint your nails and jump on the trampolines. They also had a sleep over. I didn't think Elizabeth would stay for the sleepover so I didn't sign her up for that. When I finally forced her out of there at 10:20 I got a "I hate you Mom" because she was so sad that she couldn't stay. She fell asleep before we made our first turn a block from the gym.
These are most of the Level 4 girls
Fixing up her pretty hair.
Fun poses
A different color on each nail.
These are the girls that spent the night. They were all in the foam pit.
No comments:
Post a Comment