

Thankfully Beth was well enough to open daycare on Tuesday.
I dropped the girls off and went to work. After work I picked up the girls and we went to help Dad out. He had lost one of his keys. We found it and then Elizabeth made herself a PB and J sandwich and I made one for Ella. Then the girls and Dad had ice cream together. We headed for home about 8.
The night before Ella had slept with me and had an overflow situation with the pull up. So, while I was making my bed the girls played in Elizabeth's room. I heard giggles and then Mom, come see. So, I did.





I swear I had nothing to do with it. They both were taking turns going in the drawers on the bottom of Elizabeth's bunk bed.
Then Elizabeth was finally able to talk Ella into sleeping with her last night. They both were on the top bunk with their blankets and special items. Elizabeth was reading to Ella from a book she knows very well. Ella was pretending to read too. I was in my room listening.

Pretty soon it was lights out. After a while Elizabeth came down and Ella was trying to follow. I went in and Elizabeth said, Mom, Ella has to sleep in her own room, she keeps kicking me. Oh Well... they tried!
Prayers continue to go out to the Children of China - the funds are coming in and Half The Sky is so appreciative.
My thoughts and prayers go out to my cousin Scott, his wife Jen and their entire family. They have had an enormous loss but their strength and faith has gotten them through so far. May they continue to lean on each other through their hard time.
2 comments:
Joan I lost your email please resend and look at this http://www.halfthesky.org/work/littlemouse.php
Wuhan is on the list
Blessings
Angie
Has anyone told you lately how beautiful your girls are. Looks like they've been having tons of fun lately!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment